- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 5-15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they’ve been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
First and foremost I would like to thank Books for Fun for that nomination! I don’t need a set or rules to allow me to come out and say that! It was such a pleasant surprise, as I have seen it on other people’s pages and wondered if I would ever receive one. It really makes me feel like I am part of the blogging community, especially since I still feel like such a newbie to the blogging world. Now enough about lil’ old me. Without further ado:
Seven facts about myself:
1. I grew up in a ex-communist country. Hardcore.
2. I love to bake, but hate to cook.
3. I can’t get enough of romantic comedies; it’s almost a curse and it’s something that drives my boyfriend insane.
4. The first proper novel I read in English was Black Beauty by Anna Sewell. Tough book to follow I’d say.
5. I absolutely, positively, metaphysically, quintessentially, love love love Bernese Mountain Dogs and long-haired Dachshunds.
6. I love to go running. One day I hope to be able to run a marathon.
7. Christmas is my favourite time of year. Buying presents for my loved ones, decorating the tree, skiing and drinking hot seasonal drinks (Pumpkin Spiced Latte say whhhaaatt??!). What can be better?
I nominate the following awesome bloggers out there:
Can’t wait to read yours!!!