I have been nominated by this wonderful gal named Alena, for the Very Inspiring Blogger award! This is a huge honor and I am eternally grateful, especially since I have only recently started blogging. To hear such positive feedback as getting this nomination makes me feel very welcome and just feel like I belong amongst all you pro book review bloggers. Anyway, enough with my soppy speech (this isn’t the Oscars after all) lets get to the rules.
1) Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2) List the rules and display the award.
3) Share seven facts about yourself.
4) Nominate 10 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5) Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Random Facts About Me:
1) I am a major horse lover and have been from an early age. You mention ‘horse’ and I reply ‘WHERE?’
2) I have lived in three different countries during my lifetime. That means I have gone to 9 different schools during all my moves.
3) Muller chocolate rice pudding is my absolute favourite.
4) Blue bells are under-rated. They, along with orchids, are one of my favourite flowers.
5) During my last year at high school, I was part of the Miss New Westminster Ambassador Program. Kind of like a pageant mixed with community involvement.
6) I strongly believe in the “Actions speak louder than words”motto.
7) I have started working since I was 15 (8 if you count delivering newspapers) so I would like to think that I have earned the majority of things I have in my life. It’s something that I have only recently realized I should be proud of.
Nominees:I know that it says I am to nominate 15 people, but I have only made a list of 11 here and I do apologize if I have nominated some people again, from the Leibster award. When deciding who to nominated I really thought hard about who I have really connected over the past few months, who I found really inspiring, who has been really nice to me, and whose posts I just can’t get enough! Can’t wait to hear your responses guys! (Alphabetical order)
ThePaperbackPrincess: With such an awesome and clever name you know you cannot be disappointed! What I absolutely love is her honesty and versatility. Not only does she do book reviews but she also finds the time to post and spark conversations about something literature related.
Self-Harmonise: Very open, kind and creative individual! I love reading her posts because they are always so raw, honest and creative. Love reading her poetry too!
WriteReads: These incredible people have started their very own book club podcasts! How cool is that?! Again, super brave and definitely inspirational!
Citygirlscapes: These girls are on fire! I am always amazed at how quickly they read and manage to post reviews. Their archives are very impressive and always fun to peruse to get some more book ideas 🙂
OneMorePage: Believe it or not she inspired for me to start a blog.*blush* Of course I still have a long way to go and a lot to learn but I continue to be inspired by her blog, and I she always seems to choose great books to read!
Stepheusebi: Amazingly delicious and tasty recipes all in one place! Whenever I am feeling adventurous I try a recipe that she posts here. My number one blog for recipes 🙂
BonnieVBrown: She is such a sweet girl with an blog that reflects that! Love her honestly and writing style 🙂
MeLoveBooks: I absolutely love how she structures her reviews and it has made me re-evaluate how I present my reviews on my blog. I love that fact she updates her followers on what she is doing. I really need to work on that.
746books: Love how she integrates quotes from the novels she is reviewing in the review. It’s something I really struggle with and so it’s really inspirational!
RecklessIndulgence: Love her honesty (with her reviews named “Totally Biased Book Reviews” LOL), and humour! For fantasy lovers, I could not recommend a better blog.
Miss Meg 33: This girl is absolutely incredible and so incredible. I am a runner and I struggle with keeping myself motivated. Reading her blog helps me decide to strap on those running shoes and head out the door!
Can’t wait to hear your top 7 things!